- From the Editor BARBARA GASTEL
- A Curriculum for Biomedical Writing and Editing: A Second Volley THOMAS A LANG
Annual Meeting Report
- Electronic Journals: How Should They Be Priced?
- Electronic Copy Editing: What Works?
- Creating RFPs and Evaluating Bids: How Do You Identify the Real Value?
- Care and Feeding of Reviewers: How Do You Recruit, Train, and Maintain?
- Where Have All the Advertising Dollars Gone, and How Can You Get Them Back?
- Authors-Contributors in Biological Sciences: Who Takes Responsibility for What? How Does the Reader Know?
- Writing a Journal Article, Dissertation, or Research-Grant Proposal: Steps for Graduate Students and Others F PETER WOODFORD
- Undergraduate Science Publications: Informal Education in Writing and Editing JASON E MOORE
- AESE-CBE-EASE Joint Meeting: Drawing on Diversity BARBARA GASTEL
- CBE ReViews WALTER PAGEL
- Solution Corner DELLA MUNDY
- The WordWatcher LORRAINE LOVIGLIO
- CBE InterViews WENDY LAWRENCE
- Net Results SALLY EDWARDS
- The Lighter View BARBARA COX
- Letter to the Editor
- 1999 Annual Meeting Update MARGARET REICH LEVENE
- Short Course for Manuscript Editors
- Authorship Retreat to Be Held at CBE Meeting; Abstracts for Poster Presentations Invited FAITH MCLELLAN
- In Memoriam: Paul J Anderson MD
- Name Change for CBE: The Feedback by Fax PATRICIA HUSTON
- Highlights of the CBE Board Meeting
- News About Members
- Who's New in CBE