- From the (New) Editor BARBARA GASTEL
- Managing Editors and Digital Images: Shutter Diplomacy MICHAEL T ROSSNER, MICHAEL J HELD, G PAUL BOZUWA, AND ALEC KORNACKI
Annual Meeting Report
- Science … Who Is Driving and Where Are We Going?
- Editorial Boards: How Do They Function? How Should They Function?
- How Can Public Understanding of Science Be Improved?
- Substantive and Technical Editing: How Far Do You Go?
- Manuscript-Tracking Databases: Build of Buy?
- What Are the Models for Licensing, Pricing, and Contracting for Print and On-Line Subscriptions?
- Receiving, Managing, and Modifying Digital Images: How Do You Cope with the Logistics and Ethics?
- Salami Science: Are We Still Allowing It?
- Will the Web Change How Science is Done and Reported?
- Third International Congress on Peer Review in Biomedical Publication: What Were the Highlights of the Prague Conference?
- Conflict of Interest in the Peer-Review Process: When, Where, and How?
- What's in a Name? How is Nomenclature Developed and How Can I Keep Up?
- Scientific Editing Around the Globe: Medical Editing in China ZHONG ZIHONG
- Fuccillo Steps Down as InterViews Editor
- Gifts for and from Editors: Thoughts from CBE Members
- CBE ReViews WALTER PAGEL
- The WordWatcher LORRAINE LOVIGLIO
- Solution Corner DELLA MUNDY
- Net Results SALLY EDWARDS
- The Lighter View BARBARA COX
- 1999 Annual Meeting Update MARGARET REICH LEVENE
- Highlights of the CBE Board Meeting
- Introductions: New CBE Staff
- Who's New in CBE