The Council of Science Editors (CSE) hosts some of the most influential people in scientific publishing at its Annual Meeting. Directors of Publications, Editors, and Managing Editors of the top medical, engineering, and science journals in the world attend. Attendees come for professional development, education, networking, and to learn about the products and services that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their publication programs.
Take this opportunity in Phoenix to begin relationships with industry decision makers who are creating solutions to today’s publishing challenges. Come and discover ways to make the most of 21st-century editing and publishing tools and services. Emerging technology and best publishing practices are top-of-mind at the Annual Meeting and CSE provides the right venue for you to deliver your company’s message.
INFLUENTIAL PROSPECTS YOU WANT TO KNOW
Founded in 1957, CSE is the premier organization for those involved in scientific publishing, especially journals
- Associate and Senior Scientific Editors
- Managing Editors
- Manuscript Editors
- EARLY BIRD: $1,475 for exhibit space through April 8, 2022 ($1,625 after)
- $350 additional to insert a brochure in attendees’ packets
- $250 for each additional exhibitor badge; $550 for each additional exhibitor badge to attend the full meeting
- CSE will be pre-selling drink tickets for exhibitors to distribute to attendees for the various receptions. Tickets are $12 each and you may purchase as many tickets as you would like. CSE will provide you with your tickets during setup on Sunday
Securing a booth now will ensure your presence at this major publishing event. Your current and potential customers will see your exhibit as they network throughout the entire CSE Annual Meeting — during the Opening Reception, morning and afternoon breaks, and the poster session presentations. There’s no better place to showcase your products and services to so many influential professionals.
WHAT THE EXHIBITS FEE INCLUDES
- 8’ x 10’ exhibit booth
- One 6’-long skirted table
- One exhibitor badge, allowing entry to all paid registrant activities (all technical sessions & meals)
- Two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- One 7’’ x 44’’ identification sign
- Attendee list one month prior to the Annual Meeting (including mailing and email addresses for U.S. attendees only)
- Attendee list one week prior to the Annual Meeting (including mailing and email addresses for U.S. attendees only)
- Printed attendee list at exhibitor check-in
- Inclusion in the Exhibitor List on the CSE Website for one year
- A vendor promotional e-blast to each attendee who has provided an email address prior to the Annual Meeting with your company’s profile and special offers
To ensure maximum traffic, the Exhibit Hall is central to all plenary and breakout sessions. In addition, all CSE networking events will be held in the Exhibit Hall: •
- Sunday Evening Welcome Reception •
- Monday Evening President’s Reception•
- Poster Presentations •
- Continental Breakfasts•
- Monday Lunch •
- Refreshment Breaks
Sponsors receive a 15% to 25% discount on exhibit space depending on your sponsorship level.
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
Exhibitors are not expected to be in their booths while the meeting program is underway. It is up to the individual exhibitor as to whether special appointments will take place during technical sessions. Minor time shifts may be necessary to accommodate the program of events. Advance notice will be given to the exhibitor’s main contact if changes are made.
Exhibitor Move-in 1 PM – 5 PM
Hall Open 6 PM – 8 PM
Hall Open 7:30 AM – 7 PM
Hall Open 7:30 AM – 4 PM
Exhibitor Move-out 4-5 PM
VENDOR PROMOTIONAL E-BLAST MESSAGE
Reach your potential customers AND maximize your presence before arriving! CSE’s goal is to assist you in increasing your sales by targeting key prospects with pre-show marketing in the weeks leading up to the Annual Meeting. The exhibitor recognition webpage and special vendor e-blast will serve as resources for attendees to learn more about your company and conference discounts. This promotional opportunity is included for all exhibitors. To participate in this opportunity, provide a brief company profile and/or a special offer (50 words or less) with your agreement and CSE will include your message on our exhibitor recognition webpage and in the special vendor e-blast message prior to the Annual Meeting!
All information must be received by April 25, 2022.
For a $350 fee, exhibitors may provide a single printed promotional piece or flyer to be inserted in the attendees’ registration packets. Size is limited to 8 ½’’ x 11’’ and not more than 2 pages or the equivalent. A sample of the piece must be submitted in advance for CSE’s approval.
DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS
To encourage consistent traffic in the exhibit hall, CSE will continue to facilitate the successful door prize drawings to provide even more incentive for attendees to visit your exhibit booth. Each door prize will be hosted at your exhibit booth where you will collect business cards of attendees and draw your own winners. We strongly encourage all exhibitors to offer at least one door prize worth $50 or more. Special discounts on products and services are welcome. Prize information is included in conference registration materials. Please be sure to fill out the door prize section on the exhibitor contract. We don’t want you to miss out on this popular promotional opportunity.
CSE offers advertising in the onsite program to expand your reach and provide optimal visibility among meeting attendees. As the primary tool for attendees to navigate the education, networking, and exhibitor offerings of the Annual Meeting, the program is referred to by attendees multiple times daily throughout the event and even after they leave.
To place an ad, please complete the ad order section on the contract. We can accept your ad as an electronic file in TIFF or PDF format, minimum 300 DPI resolution.
Deadlines: Your ad copy for the final Onsite Program is due no later than April 15.