In conjunction with the Fall Virtual Symposium, the Short Course for Manuscript Editors AND the Short Course on Publication Management will be offered! See below for pricing and preliminary schedule details. You can register for either or both using the Fall Virtual Symposium registration link. More details will be posted soon.
Participation in a Short Course will meet one of the requirements for the CSE Publication Certificate Program.
Pricing per Short Course
**If only registering for a Short Course(s), you do not get access to the Fall Virtual Symposium content. You must be registered for the Symposium to gain access to Symposium events.
Course Coordinator: Peter J. Olson, KnoweldgeWorks Global Ltd.
- Microsoft Word Tips for Manuscript Editors (Elizabeth Blake, Inera)
- Statistical Errors Even You Can Find (Tom Lang, Tom Lang Communications)
- Editing References (Stacy Christiansen, JAMA)
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Scientific Editing (Annette Flanagin, JAMA and the JAMA Network)
Course Coordinator: Jennifer Deyton, J&J Editorial
- Ethics in the Editorial Office: Tools and Guidelines for Daily Use (Elizabeth Blalock, Society for Investigative Dermatology)
- The Managing Editor (Emilie Gunn, MPS, American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Journal Production & the Editorial Interface (Helen Atkins, American Chemical Society)
- Pre- and Post-Publication Best Practices (Kelly Hadsell, BA, KWF Editorial)