Share your CSE membership experience and be rewarded!
Through the Member Referral Program, you can be rewarded for your recruitment efforts and expanding the CSE community.
No one knows the value CSE membership brings to the scientific editing and publishing community better than members.
If you are a member in good standing and you refer one or more individuals who decide to join CSE in any individual membership category, you are eligible to receive one free CSE webinar registration!
You may refer individuals within the same organization or workplace as yourself, as long as they are joining as individual members. You are also welcome to promote CSE membership widely through social media channels—as long as new members identify you by name in their application, you are eligible for the reward.
To take advantage of this program please have the members you recruit include your name in the “How did you hear about CSE?” field on the paper application or in the “Notes/Comments” field when applying online. If assistance is needed, please email CSE (CSE@councilscienceeditors.org). It is not permissible to apply this promotion retroactively.
Here’s a list of the benefits of CSE membership as a quick reference:
- Discounted registration fees for the CSE Short Courses, which cover everything from peer review, publication management, and manuscript editing to intellectual oversight and editorial policy making
- Discounted registration fee for the CSE Annual Meeting
- Personal access to other CSE members, including freelancers and suppliers, through the CSE Membership Directory
- Discounts on all CSE publications, including 20% off Scientific Style and Format: The CSE Manual for Authors, Editors, and Publishers, the authoritative manual in scientific publishing
- Classified ads, including want ads, on the CSE Web site for only $50
- Access to valuable resources, including CSE’s White Paper on Promoting Integrity in Scientific Journal Publications and Editor-to-Author Sample Correspondence.
CSE’s purpose is to serve members in the scientific publishing and information science communities by fostering education, discussion, networking, and exchange—help build that community by taking advantage of this program!