Share your CSE membership experience and be rewarded!
Through the Members Recruiting Members program, you can be rewarded for your recruitment efforts and expanding the CSE community.
No one knows the value CSE membership brings to the scientific editing and publishing community better than members.
If you are a member in good standing, and you recruit one or more new members you are eligible to receive the following*:
1 Recruit: Choice of either a) print copy of SSF8 and 1 year subscription to online edition, or b) one free CSE education webinar
2-4 Recruits: Two free CSE education webinars
5+ Recruits: Choice of either a) free registration to a CSE Short Course at the 2020 annual meeting, or b) one year of free CSE education webinars.
*This promotion applies to individual members only, and is not open to organizational sponsor membership types. Recruiting former CSE members is permitted.
To take advantage of this program please have the members you recruit include your name in the “How did you hear about CSE?” field on the paper application or in the “Notes/Comments” field when applying online. If assistance is needed, please email CSE ([email protected]). It is not permissible to apply this promotion retroactively.
Here’s a list of the benefits of CSE membership as a quick reference:
- Discounted registration fees for the CSE Short Courses, which cover everything from peer review, publication management, and manuscript editing to intellectual oversight and editorial policy making
- Discounted registration fee for the CSE Annual Meeting
- Personal access to other CSE members, including freelancers and suppliers, through the CSE Membership Directory
- Discounts on all CSE publications, including 20% off Scientific Style and Format: The CSE Manual for Authors, Editors, and Publishers, the authoritative manual in scientific publishing
- Classified ads, including want ads, on the CSE Web site for only $50
- Access to valuable resources, including CSE’s White Paper on Promoting Integrity in Scientific Journal Publications and Editor-to-Author Sample Correspondence.
CSE’s purpose is to serve members in the scientific publishing and information science communities by fostering education, discussion, networking, and exchange—help build that community by taking advantage of this program!