We are excited to share that in order to serve you better, CSE has just completed an upgrade to a new association management system and member database, Rhythm. You will enjoy an easier-to-use system to renew your membership, register for events, and make purchases.
For security purposes, you will need to create a new password for your CSE profile. Your old password will no longer work in the new system.
Members, please follow these steps to setup and activate your profile:
- Please navigate to our new login page, https://portal.councilscienceeditors.org/
- Click the “Set Up an Account” tab rather than attempt to log in. Since this is a new system, your profile does not have a password associated with it. You must complete this setup first.
- Enter the email address associated with your membership.
- Select a password for your profile, enter your first and last name, and click “Set Up”
- You will be sent a verification email to confirm your profile. Be sure to click the link to verify your email address. If you do not receive the email immediately, please give it a few minutes.
- Once verified, you’ll be able to login with your new password and finish confirming your profile.
- This step will work to match you with your member profile merged from the previous database. If you have questions going through this step, please contact CSE.
- During verification, if your organization/company contains (contact created) in the name, please clear this and try searching for your organization from the list of companies. If your organization is not listed, please add it to link you to an organization.
With moving to a new system, there are a few things to spotlight/mention:
- Rhythm will provide a much smoother user experience to process group memberships. If your company wishes to assign a billing contact to handle this for your organization, please contact CSE to learn more and get that set up.
- If you’re enrolled in the CSE Publication Certificate Program, there will be changes to how you track your event attendance. You will be contacted separately with instructions on how to manage this moving forward.
- You will need to use your new login credentials to sign in and access member-only content on the Science Editor website. Please note that this integration is currently being fixed and isn’t working yet.
- Please note that Rhythm only allows for one mailing address at this time. Please be sure the mailing address on file is where you’d like your print version of Science Editor to be mailed, if your membership level includes that.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] and CSE staff can assist.